- Call me pimped 1 wc 500 x 620 fr. Call me pimped 1 wc 500 x 620 fr.
- Call me pimped II wc 500 x 620 fr. Call me pimped II wc 500 x 620 fr.
- I will if I want to wc 500 x 620 fr. I will if I want to wc 500 x 620 fr.
- Be my wink blink ink w/c Be my wink blink ink w/c
- Basherte Basherte
- Monkey and Bananas I wc 510 x 630 fr Monkey and Bananas I wc 510 x 630 fr
- Monkey and Bananas 2 wc 520 x 630 fr Monkey and Bananas 2 wc 520 x 630 fr
Victoria Verbaan is driven by an optimistic spirit celebrated in her art which is quirky, fun and light.
Vicki has explored many mediums before establishing her career in the illustration and art field. After completing her education and graduating as the top design student at the Red and Yellow school in Cape Town, she worked in publishing. More recently Vicki has worked as a senior art director at a fashion retailer where she was responsible for advertising concepts and the styling of certain brands.
During the beginning of her career she used her skills as a freelance illustrator to work with Vodaworld, Marie Claire magazine, Woolworths amongst the others. Victoria now works independently as an artist and illustrator. She has recently launched "Victoria Verbaan and the Smoking Daxi" which is her range of fabrics, gifting, totes and rugs.