- All the Worlds a Stage 1 a/c 110 x 100 fr. All the Worlds a Stage 1 a/c 110 x 100 fr.
- Karoo1110 x 105 ac Karoo1110 x 105 ac
- Karoo 2 110 x 105 ac Karoo 2 110 x 105 ac
- Karoo Plants Framed 110 x 105 ac Karoo Plants Framed 110 x 105 ac
- Cliff Face 1500 x 1000 a/c Cliff Face 1500 x 1000 a/c
- In Between 1500 x 1200 a/c In Between 1500 x 1200 a/c
- Karoo Spring 1 1270 x 1100 a/b fr. Karoo Spring 1 1270 x 1100 a/b fr.
- Karoo Spring 2 1270 x 110 a/b fr. Karoo Spring 2 1270 x 110 a/b fr.
Renee Leslie left teaching in 2005 to pursue her passion for art. Renee’s style is intuitive, loose and immediate, focusing on expressive mark making. She favours using mixed media, collage and drawing with various tools on prepared backgrounds.
Oil paintings is a more recent exploration. Jeanette Gilks has been by far the greatest influence in her art life and working with Gilks’ advanced drawing group, the Garret Artists, for the past 20 years. She has also benefitted from painting tuition from Maggie Strachan and Dee Donaldson, as well as the generous sharing of knowledge by other artists.
She has been on many group exhibitions in various South African cities since 2000, including Jabulisa, the art and craft exhibition of KZN which happens every 4 years, in 2010. In 2007 she was awarded second place in the KZNSA Members Exhibition“The Naked Truth “ with work titled “ Alzheimer’s Isolation “ .