- Dancing Shields from Cameroon Dancing Shields from Cameroon
- 3 Horns and Acacia Tree Portraits 3 Horns and Acacia Tree Portraits
- Gabon Shields Gabon Shields
- Framed Shield Framed Shield
- Gabon Shield 1 800 x 800 fr. b/w photo Gabon Shield 1 800 x 800 fr. b/w photo
- Gabon Shield 2 800 x 800 fr. b/w photo Gabon Shield 2 800 x 800 fr. b/w photo
- Gabon Shield 3 800 x 800 fr. b/w photo Gabon Shield 3 800 x 800 fr. b/w photo
- Gabon Shield 4 800 x 800 fr. b/w photo Gabon Shield 4 800 x 800 fr. b/w photo
- Ostrich Eggs Ostrich Eggs
- Wildebeest Horns Wildebeest Horns
“BUSH ART COLLECTION” Design and decorating magazines of late are filled with articles and spreads on the latest trend in natural artefacts, which are becoming more and more popular in contemporary decorating.
Now available at Elizabeth Gordon Gallery are a wonderful selection of locally sourced horns, shells and eggs, which I jovially refer to as our “Bush Art Collection” and which are proving to be incredibly popular.
We have a variety of antelope horns which make an attractive addition to a group of paintings or a statement on their own.
Ostrich eggs, in short supply at the moment, are available with two different size perspex stands, and come with a protective box which will make an unusual gift for both locals and overseas visitors.
The wooden carved Gabon Dancing Shields are proving popular as a decorative wall adornment – the actual shields and the framed b/w photos of them.